The Pink Flow is our proposed combination of JAM pedals designs that will
In seeking to make the Pink Flow as versatile as possible, we have proceeded to introduce the following features:
· TAP tempo with subdivisions on the Delay Llama.
· Delay Llama trails mode.
· External TAP tempo IN.
· Send / Return FX loop between the Overdrive and Modulation sections for you to place other effects in.
· True Bypass Relay Switching.
1. Seagull: the seagull effect heard in “Echoes”!
2. Dyna-ssoR: A realisation of our inspiration to combine a Ross Compressor® and a vintage DynaComp® using the extremely rare NOS CA3080 chip.
3. Tubedreamer: a JRC4558D equipped 808 style overdrive offering a carefully tuned, midrange frequency register, that delivers warm and rich overdriven sound through any amp. Features a high- gain footswitch.
4. Red Muck: a Fuzz / Distortion pedal, inspired from the circuits of the ’71 “triangle” and the later “Red Army / Civil War” Muff. Features a toggle-switch to select between symmetrical or asymmetrical clipping.
5. FX Loop Send / Return: Connect other effect/s to place them AFTER the Red Muck and BEFORE the WaterFall.
6. WaterFall: a smooth, lush-sounding Chorus / Vibrato pedal, featuring BBD chips, with 2 toggle-switches, one to select between chorus and vibrato modes, and another to switch to a wetter effect.
7. Ripple: Smooth, sweet and transparent 2-stage phaser pedal.
8. Delay Llama: A fully analog, BBD chip, delay pedal with a maximum delay time of 600ms, Tap Tempo, HOLD function, and Delay Time expression pedal input. Features a two-position toggle-switch for trails mode ON/OFF and external Tap Tempo input.
* Removing the bottom cover will reveal the 3 trimmers mentioned previously, located on the blue PCB (right) which you can adjust to:
*The Pink Flow features soft-click (relay) switching.