1. Donation Bidding will be open from 9.00pm June 21st, 2020 until 9.00pm July 12th, 2020. (EEST)
2. By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
3. JAM pedals reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Silent Auction.
4. Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued.
5. All items come with JAM pedals’ limited life-time warranty.
6. There is no “upper limit” for your bids.
7. You may enter as many bids as you want on as many items as you want.
8. By placing a bid you do not secure the item you bid for. You have placed a bid in a silent auction ending July 12th, after which we will reach the top bidders (winners) who will be called to honor their bid in order to secure the items.
9. By placing a bid you are not making a payment, but declaring the amount you are looking to donate in case you are amongst the 10 winners.
10. You may bid on any item in any Silent Auction section until the item is closed. All items will close at 9pm of July 12th, 2020. (EEST)
11. Once the auction is declared close at 9.00pm July 12th, 2020, the 10 highest bids entered shall constitute the winning bids.
12. You will be called to honor the amount you bid ONLY if you are amongst the 10 highest bidders.
13. In the event where multiple bidders have entered the same winning bid amount, the one who placed it first chronologically will be awarded the item.
14. The winning bidders will be e-mailed to arrange payment (PayPal, credit card, bank wire transfer) within 48 hours after auction’s end. Once payment has been processed, arrangements for shipping of the item will be determined.
15. Winners will be allowed 48 hours after above mentioned email’s send-date to complete payment. Payments made after said timeframe will be rejected.
16. Payment for items purchased must be made in full. Invoices will be available upon request.
17. Any item left unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder.
18. Winning bids will be posted on jampedals.com/lending-a-hand within 48 hours of all payments have cleared.
19. All items will be ready to ship by the end of September 2020.
20. Shipping costs are included in the winning bids.
21. Winners assume responsibility for import taxes based on their country’s of residence laws.
22. All campaign promotion costs and campaign production costs are absorbed by JAM pedals in an effort to further maximize the net donation amount to all respective charities. JAM pedals will retain a fixed amount per pedal won, reflecting part of building costs corresponding shipping costs, and payment fees (wire transfer fees, PayPal fees etc).
1. All winning bidders from the European Union will be called to additionally pay 24% VAT. All EU VAT-free-registered entities will be exempt from VAT.
2. All bids are to be made in USD ($) so as to eliminate currency conversion variables upon auction’s end, thus ensuring a fair winners’ list.
3. All EU-based winners will be called to honor their bids in Euro (€) based on the at-the-time daily exchange rate.