The CTRL BOX is our official offering for remote preset selection and remote tap tempo / HOLD engagement for the Delay Llama XTREME! As always, handmade and hand-painted at our worksop in Athens, Greece!
To remotely engage presets via the CTRL BOX:
- Connect a stereo-to-stereo patch cable from the PS output jack on the CTRL BOX to the PS input jack on your Delay Llama XTREME
- Press the numbered footswitch corresponding to the preset you wish to engage
To remotely tap your preferred tempo in via the CTRL BOX
- Connect a mono-to-mono patch cable from the TAP output jack on the CTRL BOX to the TAP input jack on the Delay Llama XTREME
- A prolonged press will engage the HOLD function
- In order to save presets while the CTRL BOX's remote tap tempo is connected to your Delay Llama XTREME, you would need to simultaneously hold the middle foot switch on the Delay Llama XTREME and TAP TEMPO on the CTRL BOX. Alternatively, you can temporarily disconnect the jack from the TAP IN of the Delay Llama XTREME, perform the traditional save method, and reconnect once save is complete.
- You cannot access the manual mode via the CTRL BOX, only the 4 presets
Works with 9V DC adaptor (centre-negative)
Power consumption (max): 12 mA
Dimensions (jacks, pots etc. included):7.5x12x5.6cm/2.9x 4.7 x 2.2 inches
Weight: 300g / 0.66lbs